Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current make up trends?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Montaigne Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience as a retail makeup artist
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email attaching CV and pictures of makeup work done to: [email protected]