Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Create visual concepts that would attract, inform and captivate consumers on the company’s website, blogs, and social media platforms using various graphics software’s.
- Develop concepts, designs and layouts for product illustrations, marketing campaigns, print and media platforms
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs that would give the company a visual image
- Working with a range of media including photography and computer –aided design (CAD) to create designs and keeping up to date emerging technologies.
- Innovatively design advertising/marketing materials and ideas and bringing them to life graphically.
- Working closely as part of a team with digital media executive, web developers and marketing specialist to produce high quality work
- Enhance our websites and blogs with images and videos that would attract and retain target audience.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high quality wok within the constraint of cost and time.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 1-3 years proven graphics experience
- Highly proficient in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver and other relevant industry software’s
- Ability to be exceptionally creative and demonstrate high visual ability
- Must have an understanding of marketing campaigns
- Experience working with WordPress, Typography, Print Designs and Layout
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com , using “Graphics Artist” as the subject of the mail.