THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE
Pre-Qualification of Building Contractors for the Civil component of the Rehabilitation of Health Facilities and Centres Located in the Wards ,Local Governments and Townships of Kaduna State
- The Kaduna State Government(KDSG)is desirous of carrying out rehabilitation/expansion works on Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Health Facilities and Centres in the state. This is part of the modernization and re-equipping of health facilities.
- The work shall include: The rehabilitation of dilapidated components of existing health facilities or centres as well expansion of some of them to accommodate more equipment
- The location of the works are: the 255 wards,23 local governments and the various townships of the state. The works shall be awarded in lots-each lot being a single facility or health centre. The list of health centres and schedule of the lots is available on www.kdsg.gov.ng.
- The KDSG hereby invites building contractors to submit the listed prequalification requirements for evaluation and contractors for the stated works
SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION SUBMISSIONS
The following are the prequalification
Documents/Requirements to be met or submitted by prospective contractors:
- Full name and nationality (country of registration of the company and evidence of registration)(originals may be required for sighting before any award decision is taken)
- Profile of the company including copies of all registration documents.
- Evidence of track record of handling and successfully completing similar projects.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2013 ,2014 and 2015(originals will be required for sighting and verification before any awards decisions are made)
- Submission of Audited Accounts for the last three years(2013,2014 and 2015)(necessary verifications shall be carried out on any submissions made)
- Certified Bank Draft of N50,000.00 made payable to KADUNA STATE GOVERNMENT for each lot applied for.Any LOT not accompanied with a N50,000 draft shall not be considered.
Prequalification Submissions must be made in three (3) copies (one original &two copies)in a sealed envelope clearly marked
“PREQUALIFICATION FOR REHABILITATION OF PRIMARY,SECONDARY AND TERTIARY HEALTH FACILITIES AND CENTRES IN KADUNA STATE.
The Submissions should be delivered not later than 15:00hrs
Nigeria time on the 17th February,2016 to the address below
Kaduna State Tenders Board
10 Yakubu Gowon Way
All Submissions will be opened immediately after the deadline in the above stated Office, on the closing date, in the presence of all interested firms that choose to attend.
Please note that:
-Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further consideration.
-Late submissions shall be rejected.
-This advertisement shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of Kaduna State to contract any company nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity.
-Kaduna State reserves the right to take final decision on any of the submissions received.
-Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays).
-Submission through email or fax will not be accepted.
-All submissions must be made in English Language.