Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer (Female)
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and company website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Candidate must have BA/HND in English & literary Studies, Linguistics, Journalism or related field
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A very good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
- Candidate must have top-notch negotiation and reputation management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it.
- Candidate must reside on the Island.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com