- Nestle Holds Media Workshop On Creating Shared Value
In line with its commitment to promote public understanding of nutrition, water and agriculture ...Read More
- Hellofood App Launches On Samsung Galaxy S5 Devices
Hellofood.com, an online food ordering service, founded by Africa Internet Holdings (AIH), has ...Read More
- Nigerian-owned Video Platform Secures $5m Investment
A US-based social video platform, PublicVine, owned by a Nigerian, Nam Mokwunye, has secured ...Read More
- Police Officials Urge FG Against Transfer Of N285bn Pension Fund To Police Authority
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has appealed to the Federal government to forestall all plans ...Read More
- Nigeria’s Imported Goods From China Stood at $12bn in 2013
The Deputy Director, Department of West Asian and African Affairs, China Ministry of Commerce, ...Read More
- Financial Experts Predict Naira Depreciation by Year End
Financial analysts at Dunn Loren Merrifield (DLM) has said that the demand pressure in the ...Read More
- CBN Warns Banks Against Giving Mutilated Notes to Customers
The Central Bank of Nigeria has give strict warnings to commercial banks against giving ...Read More
The Deputy Director, Department of West Asian and African Affairs, China Ministry of Commerce, Mr. Cao Jiachang, has said that Nigeria imported goods and ...
Financial analysts at Dunn Loren Merrifield (DLM) has said that the demand pressure in the foreign exchange market will occasion depreciation of the naira. ...
The Federal Government has launched the phone code, 112, as Nigeria’s emergency phone line to call during any emergency event. The Nigerian Communications ...
Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET) the organisers of the Nigerian Entertainment Conference, has announced the list of recipients of the 2014 NET ...
In line with its commitment to promote public understanding of nutrition, water and agriculture / rural development issues, Nestlé, a leading ...