British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Account Representative
Job number: 1452BR
Using superior leadership and interpersonal skills, you will create close relationships with our trade partners to execute corporate plans, negotiate strategies, and meet business objectives. Your main responsibilities are to:
- Own the territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers for Imperial Tobacco Canada’s products and services;
- Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong business relationships, respond to their questions, issues, and concerns, and monitor contract compliance;
- Achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives through effective implementation of cycle and regional/district activities;
- Fill market demand of Imperial Tobacco Canada’s products by maintaining inventory levels and attaining distribution targets for the brand portfolio; and
- Work on special projects at the provincial and national levels with your team of Trade Marketing Account Representatives.
We pride ourselves in offering the best to the best, our employees. As a Trade Marketing Account Representative, you will receive the following:
- Investment into your learning and development ;
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance;
- Base salary of over $52,000 CAD + variable pay plan + corporate cash incentive plan;
- Competitive benefits package including extended health, dental and pension plan;
- Car provided by the company + associated costs;
- Peripheral equipment, including laptop and cellular phone.
- Are you a recent university graduate whose area of study is marketing, business, or a related field?
- Are you mobile and willing to potentially discover Canada while furthering your career?
- Do you aspire to an experience which offers daily opportunities to learn and grow?
- Do you have excellent salesmanship, marketing and negotiation skills?
- Do you have strong business acumen and a strategic mindset?
- Are you energetic, results-driven, and autonomous?
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY