ExxonMobil Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subsea & Pipelines Engineer (Usan)
Location: Usan, Rivers State
The successful candidate will perform the following functions amongst other duties:
- Subsea equipment design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, operations surveillance, inspection, maintenance, repair and intervention.
- The Pipeline engineering role includes but is not limited to design, installation, commissioning, inspection and maintenance of deepwater pipelines and risers.
Requirements of Candidate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree(B.Sc.) in the following engineering disciplines Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Subsea, Materials, Marine or other relevant engineering or science disciplines
- Experience and knowledge of the Usan Field Development and Operations is essential.
- Good interpersonal and coordination ability, ability to interact in a multi-cultural team environment
- Leadership and team building skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY