RS Hunter Limited Recruits Sales Coordinator, Distribution (Abuja)
Job Title: Sales Coordinator, Distribution (Abuja)
To coordinate and synchronize the activities of the sales unit in house and the agents (foot soldiers) to ensure maximization of human and material resources.
- Coordinate and harmonize the activities of both the in house sales team and the agents.
- Liaise with agents continuously to ensure that all sales leads and information on prospective clients are followed up, promptly.
- Assist in sales activities and handling of customer issues.
- Maintain market intelligence on competition.
- Prepare and present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate and commercial clients on services.
- Help with developing operational procedures for the marketing team.
- Direct the team towards consistently meeting the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Following up of new deals to ensure profitability and conformance with policy guidelines.
- Be involved in planning and establishing a sales and distribution network throughout the country.
- Develop coordinate and nourish sales outlets both within Lagos and in other states in the Federation.
- Open distribution channels for the sales agents in organizations
- Ensure the Agents follow through on the enrollment processes
- Perform other duties as may be directed by Management.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Market penetration levels
- Number/volume of sales per annum
- Customer/participant retention rate
- Speed of sales transaction
Experience & Qualifications:
- A first degree in business administration, mass communication and other related fields; A Master s degree and any other relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of 6-10 years post NYSC work experience
- Written/ Oral Communication
- Investigation & Research
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Relationship Management
- People skills
- Team Player
- Customer service skills
- Results Oriented
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: [email protected] with Job Title as the subject.