Taafoo – This is an exciting opportunity to join the taafoo.com team. The taafoo.com team is a team that values Character and Individuality. Our work environment is flexible and you are at liberty to explore your creativity.
We encourage our employees to aspire for the sky plus you have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the online retail space in Nigeria.
Enjoy each day as you meet people with diverse interests and skill. We have a passion for development that’s why we train our Staff to bring out the best in them.
If you are interested in job satisfaction and a competitive reward scheme, taafoo.com is where you should be.
We have Retail Marketing Manager opening for our Oregun Office.
Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager
The retail marketing manager will be responsible for developing, shaping and executing strategies that drive value-driven fashion-conscious consumers to our Oregun Fashion Mall. The manager will be expected to leverage Guerilla marketing techniques and other creative non-traditional marketing strategies to increase consumer visit to the Oregun Fashion Mall.
- Sets monthly, weekly and daily marketing goals & budget with sound action plans to meet annual plan.
- Develop partnership programs that drive Mall visitation and purchase.
- Leverage consumer research, market conditions, and competitor data to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Identify new market segments and recommend entry strategies.
- Work together with Sales & Mall retail teams to deliver on organizational goals
- 3+ years marketing experience with track record of driving strong business results – CPG (Customer Package Goods) and experience in retail environments a plus
- Ability to view the business from the consumer’s and customer’s perspectives
- Passionate customer advocate with distinguished ability to identify and fulfill customer needs
- Proven ability to build collaborative, trusting cross-functional relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong written/oral communications skills
Application Closing Date
28th March 2014
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward CV to: [email protected]
Position applied for must be used as the subject of the mail and CV must be done as an attachment