PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of :
Job Tittle: Assurance Senior – Associate
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff
- Working as part of our business development strategy team in the local marketplace
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Coach and train other staff; and,
- Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- There are also opportunities to work on assurance projects including due diligence, floatations, disposals and other ad hoc projects.
- Strong team-working.
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Good listening.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
17th April, 2013.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should APPLY