WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: FPSO Structual Supervisor
Job Code: WTPB03997
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job description FPSO Structual Supervisor
- To supervise and follow-up under his discipline the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities
- related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Prepares monitors and expedites structural fabrication, assembly and completion activities carried out by
- Contractor or subcontractors related to his discipline until sail away for pressure vessels and FPSO
- integration in Nigeria.
- Assists the structural superintendent his duties covering all construction phases, including construction
- methods, yards prefabrications, construction, structural assembly and completion as related to his
- discipline. He attends meetings as required by his hierarchy. He implements his hierarchy instructions and
- organizes his inspection team accordingly.
- Ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with
- company objectives.
- Review procedures and site queries in due time related to structural at site.
- Monitor structural preparations for installation of equipment and/or structural assembly part including
- removal and re-instatement of deck/module.
- Ensure contractor to follow and comply with requirement of Company specification GS STR.
- Reviews structural material certificates arrived at workshop together with QA/QC superintendent.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- Establish a smooth and efficient working relationship with CONTRACTOR.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
- necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- He participates in the preparation of As Built documentation.
Requirements FPSO Structual Supervisor
- Professional experience (number of years): 8 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- production projects
- Familiar with comapany construction and QC procedures is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
Terms & Conditions FPSO Structual Supervisor
- Day rate salary
- 28/28 rotation
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2014
How to Apply
Interested candidates should APPLY