Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife hereby invites reputable Insurance companies to apply to this institution for the Post of Insurance Broker.
B. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR INSURANCE BROKERS
Interested reputable companies should submit the following documents:
1. Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Evidence of Current Tax Clearance (last three years)
3. VAT Registration/ Certificate and Evidence of VAT Remittance
4. Evidence of due registration with relevant bodies(Professional bodies)
5. Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed in the last three (3) years, name of clients(s), location of project(s), contract sum with the certificate of completion/final payment and photographs (where applicable)
6. Evidence of financial capability to handle the job
7. Company profile with names and qualifications of key technical and administrative personnel
8. A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
9. A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offences(s) including fraud or financial impropriety
10. Name and full addresses of bankers and their letters of recommendation
11. Each applicant will be requested to collect a copy of the list of all insurable properties, such as landed properties, equipment and vehicles etc in the institution prior to the submission of the documents.
The list will guide the company to do proper evaluation of the institution’s properties.
A. FUNCTIONS FOR THE POST
The applicant will be requested to do proper evaluation of OAUTHC properties in order to effectively indemnify the institution in the event of loss or claim
B. METHODS OF APPLICATION FOR INSURANCE BROKER
All interested companies must be registered with Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex with a fee of Thirsty Thousand Naira (N30, 000) only payable at any of the cash points in the institution. A copy of the payment receipt must be attached with the other required application documents to be submitted.
C. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Interested Insurance Brokers must submit two (2) separate hard copies and a soft copy of their applications in Wax sealed envelopes and marked “Insurance Brokers” on the right hand side of the envelopes and addresses to:
The Chief Medical Doirector,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
Only application forms of shortlisted Insurance companies will be acknowledged. The institution shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful company.
D. COSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for submission of duly completed application forms is six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
The successful company’s name shall be placed on the Institution’s Website: (www.oauthc.com) and notice Boards of the institution (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife.