fbpx
[ MAIN ]NEWSSPORTS

Ogunjobi Blasts NFF Over Turkey 2013 List

A former Secretary-General of the Nigeria Football Federation, Taiwo Ogunjobi  has slammed the NFF for interfering with the provisional 30-man list of Coach John Obuh for the FIFA U-20 World Cup, which starts June 21 in Turkey.

It was gathered that Obuh was enraged with the omission of five players,  Lukman Dimiyo, Moses Epele, Bobby Ikpeazu, Ezeugo Samson and Uzoma Maduako, who he had listed in the team but was shocked to discover that their names had been left out by the football ruling house. It was learnt that Obuh said that Nigerians should not hold him responsible if the desired results were not achieved by the team at the Turkey football

Ogunjobi yesterday speaking to a reporter said that the NFF have no reason to interfer with the team list of a serving national team coach, adding that if they had any misgivings with some players, they should call Obuh to explain his reasons for such players inclusion.

SOURCE

 

About Author

Comment here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.