SABmiller Plc has built an over 100million dollars beer brewery at Onitsha, it represents the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manufacturing Development Specialist
Location: Anambra – Onitsha
- Lead resolution of technical and process problems, initiate/execute/closure of quality actions for equipment/process modifications.
- Facilitate Plant Achievement of the Manufacturing Strategy and provide Leadership for the Manufacturing Way
- Facilitate The Identification and Selection of Plant Improvement Projects
- Facilitate The Implementation of Plant Improvement Projects
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Financial Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resources Management
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment and Risk in The Plant
- Lead closure of process deviations, investigations, and corrective actions
- Insure intradepartmental and cross-functional alignment of procedures and best practices
- Identify corrective actions to prevent recurrent deviations.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to solve production issues.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Interfaces with all supporting functions in the plants for the necessary support of the teams.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for key areas. This includes working with counterparts to ensure cohesive standards are maintained
- Min: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management or equivalents
- Ideal: Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical),
- 4-5 years in a supervisory (Team Leader)position in a Multi-shift production FMCG business environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate groups and teams in multiple environments (learning, planning, problem-solving, etc.) and at multiple levels in the organization
- Attention to details and high energy level (bias for action) while maintaining a “big picture’’ perspective and be results driven.
- Independent judgment, influencing, consulting, and collaboration skills to work effectively at all levels in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with High level of computer and systems literacy
- Prior responsibility for production (quality, cost, reliability) advantageous
- Experience in training development, directly or as a subject-matter expert, and especially in Lean or other quality systems implementation; performance improvement experience a plus.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Ability to be a leader with a desire to coach and develop other people.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY