Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through here; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Radio Solution Manager
Location: Nigeria- Luanda
To increase Nokia Networks product and system solutions sales, utilizing wide experience in technologies with defined customers and prospects in proactive sales and marketing support activities.
The Radio Solution Manager takes the end to end solution ownership in MBB Radio related opportunities for some CT in Angola. The general scope of this position will be driving the MBB RA business and he will be working as one team member in the CT generating MBB RA business. As a key contact Solution Manager within the CT for MBB Radio and towards customer. He will be the anchor for marketing and consultation for RA solutions, whereby he will contribute in maintaining, creating and expanding the RA business in the related CT.
- Identifying & qualifying NSN opportunities in co-operation with CT, in alignment with NSN and customer’s technology strategies.
- Matching customer needs with NSN products/systems and translate technical solutions to clear customer value and benefits.
- Sales support and sales case ownership for opportunities within the CT, including solution selling with proactive value argumentation
- Defining and documenting technical customer solution, responding to technical parts of tenders, and preparing solution optimized BoQs.
- Arranging technical customer workshops, and participating in negotiations.
- Building strong customer relationships with customer organizations as agreed with AM of CT.
- Configuring of network elements for tendering, contracting and implementation.
- Sales and marketing support via wide technical sub-system level expertise and good internal/external business understanding. Providing viable business solutions to customers and demonstrating their value.
- Handling complex problems and/or co-coordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise.
- Sharing expertise.
- Anticipating client needs, investigating underlying causes and identifying short and longer-term solutions; creating and leading business development.
- Strong mobile cellular technology knowledge and experience, especially 2G/3G. LTE will be an advantage.
- Knows the Mobile Cellular business in Angola, Preferably has been involved with customer’s activity in Angola. Preferably has system/solution marketing background in addition to the technology skills.
- Strong communication skills and have a good interpersonal skills to build a close relationship with customer.
- Good in persuading and influencing.
- Strong in analytical and solutioning skill. Excellent presentation skills and marketing skills to drive Radio Solutions.
- Strong team work and personal attitude
- Has a business analytical capability for radio solution cases
- Portuguese Speaking is must for this role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY