Job Title: Analyst, Inventory Management
Location: Lagos, NG
Monitor all inventory items on TABS and ensure the application is used to track receipts, issues and transfers
- Generate, allocate and keep a log of inventory items stock ID definition
- Ensure accurate costing of inventory items to include all associated costs up to warehouse delivery
- Apply mark to market principle to inventory valuation and process stock write down differences
- Prepare month-end inventory accounting journals and schedules
- Reconcile and agree all inventory accounts on G/Ledger
- Assist in the preparation of monthly inventory valuation report
- Carry out other assignments as instructed by the Manager, Inventory Management.
- First degree in Finance or Accounting discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC work experience.
- Inventory Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY