Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Maintain proper record and inventory of items on site
- records the quality, quantity, type, style and any other characteristic of goods that the organization holds in inventory to give the rest of the management team a clear picture of what the organization has and what it needs
- Reorganization of the warehouse
- Ensure safekeeping of all company materials and equipment
- Maintain record of receipts and issuance of items out of the store to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Inventory Management (Reconciliation of Physical Stock with System Stock
- Undertake stock-taking/periodic stock confirmation in conjunction with designated staff on regular basis
- Ensure timely and correct valuation of inventory
- Supervise the offloading and arrangement of materials and consignment for easy identification and accessibility.
- Weekly reports of all activities in the warehouse such as materials/consignment received, quantity, present location, stacking number, point of collection, point of dispatch and outstanding balance to the management
- Direct and manage procedures for the handling (offloading, Packaging and unpacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Perform such inventory activities and procedures as directed by Superior
- First degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years Inventory management/warehouse experience.
- Documents and Records Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality Assurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV s to:[email protected]
The subject of the mail must indicate the position being applied for i.e. Application for the post of Inventory Officer .
All applications must be sent before 25th October 2013. Applications sent in after this date will not be accepted. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.