MISA Limited – The leading real estate company in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 1996 with a vision to become the reference point for real estate and property development within Nigeria and beyond, MISA has, over the years, created a niche for itself as the “one-stop shop” to fulfill all our clients’ real estate and development needs.
MISA Limited invites applications from seasoned and result-oriented candidates to fill the underlisted position in a leading Real Estate and Construction firm in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources & Administration Manager
Job Code: HRAM
- Will supervise and coordinate all human resources functions and processes; maintain contractors/suppliers/third party documentation while managing heir deliverables; oversee company and third-party facilities/property management, amongst other things.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ progressive experience in a construction, facilities management or estate organisation.
- Functional knowledge of labour and contract laws as well as similar industry trends.
- University degree in relevant course or its equivalent required.
- HR and/or Project Management certification will be on added advantage.
- Specific skills: Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-directed and motivated With positive initiative.
- Strong leadership abilities with good interpersonal qualities.
- Adept use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s along with a one page application letter to: [email protected]
Note: All applicants are expected to quote the job Code of the specific function being applied for in the subject of the mail.