Job: Front Office Management
Req ID: LAG000105
As the Front Office Manager you will manage the operations of the Front Office Department by ensuring that product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all hotel guests according to the hotel’s and InterContinental Hotels Group business objectives.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority members known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition, Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards, Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of the Winning ways-show we care, Aim higher, Celebrate the difference, Work better together of the InterContinental Hotels.
- A degree or its equivalent
- Managerial experience in a high-end city operation with large rooms division
- Good business mind and commercial flair
- Good understanding of the local business and operation environments and markets
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
- Business savvy and good people skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should APPLY