Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline. This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession. The programme will involve a 4 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilize various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Corona i-Teach Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2014
Why Start A Career Through The Corona I-Teach Programme
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools.
- Industry competitive salary and compensation structure.
- Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth.
- Teaching is for the best brains, and you are ONE!
- A Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 26 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first and preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY