We are currently recruiting for the position below
Job Position: Dock Manager
- Must be proficient in marine dock work.
- Must be capable of handling mechanical, electrical and hydraulic machineries.
- Thorough knowledge of repair/maintenance and servicing of generators.
- Maintenance/repair works of floating docks operation and supervision of dock staff.
- Maintenance of floating dock pump system and other machineries.
- Repairs and maintenance of pumps and motors.
- Must have general knowledge of electrical mechanical system.
- Must be responsible for daily operation of marine dock, ensuring that all docks are well maintained and in safe condition.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in dry dock, painting, clearing and repairing of vessels.
- Oversees flooding operations and removal of vessels from dry dock.
- Direct workers in pumping operations to raise vessels and poisoning of vessels
- Reports to the general manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a BSC/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years experience at the managerial level.
- Must have the ability to supervise and manage people.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A salary range of N100,000-N200,000 per month with other statutory benefits attached.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using MECH 002 as subject of the mail.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.