Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous lifestyle brand with an international appeal. At Ruff ‘n’ Tumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen year old (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favorite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is seeking to expand its operations.To aid this drive, the organization is looking to employ passionate, creative and change oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Brand/Marketing Manager
Ref: BM 113
Reports to: The COO
- Define, propose and evaluate cost effective marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met and surpassed
- Plan and execute marketing communications program and initiatives all year round
- Ensure seamless running and coordination of the Brand/marketing unit for effectiveness and timeliness in deliverables
- Conduct market research and manage the E-commerce and social media activities for Ruff ‘n’ Tumble product
- Increase value proposition of offers made to the target customer
- Minimum a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Management or relevant course (at professional level in Marketing /Brand Communications).
- At least 5 years experience in senior role leading a Brand/marketing team.
- A solid understanding and capacity for execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and come up with information and actionable plans to grow the business (which includes competitive analysis).
- Preferred age 30 -35years.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
The HR Manager,
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble,
7, Issac John GRA Ikeja,