ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria on a 2 year fixed term contract.
ACCA is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Job Type: 2 years contract
- This is an exciting opportunity where you will directly impact ACCA’s employer strategy by identifying, developing, managing and raising ACCA’s profile with employers and members within the key identified sectors in Nigeria. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, Abuja, you will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA’s global position.
- Contribute to growth in ACCA’s reputation, influence and size through delivery of ACCA’s global employer strategy at the national office level.
- Target employers across the various sectors in Nigeria in the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to recognise and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of choice.
- Support effective key account management with employers that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors.
- Develop effective knowledge of employers to identify key employer trends and respond to those needs appropriately.
- Develop strategic partnerships with selected blue chip companies embedding ACCA in their training policies and global mobility strategies.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key employers through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels.
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective employer-focused events in line with ACCA’s Employer Engagement model and design and deliver a regular programme of events for ACCA Affiliates.
- Ensure that ACCA members are kept fully aware of ACCA practices and procedures including CPD requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably within Social Sciences or Marketing.
- Considerable and demonstrable experience in business development and marketing with a proven track record of key account management.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with the ability to represent ACCA and influence people at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of the professional business environment as well as the education sector and / or professional membership body landscape within Nigeria.
- Excellent presentation skills with experience in public speaking.
- Possess a clear disposition to strategic thinking and planning.
- Able to work independently and also as a team player.
- A proactive team player.
- An excellent communicator.
- Experience in the finance/accounting related sector is desirable.
Application Closing Date
9:00am, 9th March, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY