Agip energy & natural resources (nig). Limited
Operator of the NNPC/AENR SERVICE CONTRACT
PROVISION OF PUMPING SERVICES FOR OML116
Agip energy and natural resources limited (aenr) intends to put in place a contract for the provision of pumping services on OML116 for two(2) years starting july 2016 with one(1) year optional extension.
Aenr, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian Companies and NJQS prequalified companies of the defined scope of service hereunder.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Provision of complete pumping unit necessary for well intervention from time to time over the period of the contract duration.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.38: pumping services, categories A,B,C and D, in NipeX joint qualification system (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender(ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: open nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
- Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry content development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in ‘The Act’.
- The documentation for evaluation shall include, but not limited to the following;
- Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian registered company as defined in the NOGICD Act 2010 by providing details of company ownership and share holding structure with clear certified true copies of bidders’ corporate affairs commission(CAC) forms CO2 and CO7.
- Nigerian content plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigerian labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap.
- Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiate) of percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance /joint shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
- Evidence that engineering services shall be performed in Nigeria with a clear demonstration of local office address (not P.O. Box) with verifiable evidence of staffing levels; this will be supported by full description of Nigerian office to domicile engineering.
- Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
- Furnish detailed training plan for the service.
- Specific to this project, provide evidence (personal list) of percentage management that are Nigerian nationals and of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
- Bidder’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials etc with details of the applicants relationship with local suppliers and service providers e.g. in the management of logistics, personnel etc
- Evidence of the address and location where procurement and project management activities will be coordinated in Nigeria.
- Detailed specific programs in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
- NOTE: Failure to meet the Nigerian content requirement is a ‘’FATALFLAW’’.
- NOTE: only Nigerian companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
5) CLOSING DATE
Only tenders who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category, pumping services (3.04.38), categories A,B,C and D, as at 11th January 2016 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Please visit the NipeX portal at nipexng.com for this Advert and other information.
6) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of ‘’Tender Opportunity’’ shall not be construed as a commitment on part of AENR, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AENR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this advert.