African Development Bank Group
Corporate Procurement Division
Invitation To Bid
Procurement of Construction Works for the African Development Bank Nigeria Country Office in Abuja (Nigeria)
- The African Development Bank (hereafter referred to as “The Bank), is a ‘AAA’ regional multilateral development finance institution, established in 1963, with a mandate to further the economic development and social progress of African countries, individually and collectively. 80 member countries including all the 54 African countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia own the Bank.
- The Bank intends to select an eligible firm or joint-venture for the provision of Construction works for the Bank’s Country Office in Abuja (Nigeria).
- Interested bidders must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries, list of which is provided at afdb.org. The scope of the project and the forms to be completed and described in the Invitation To Bid (ITB) document that is available for downloading from http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/business-opportunities. Alternatively, the document may be obtained by sending a request to [email protected]
- The selection will be conducted through the procedures prescribed by the Bank’s rules for internal acquisition of goods and services. A site visit will take place 10 June 2015.
- The Bids should be submitted in sealed envelopes delivered at the address below by Thursday 09th July 2015 at 1200hrs Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, local time. The envelopes should be clearly marked as follows:
Attn.: Corporate Procurement Division, CGSP.2
African Development Bank
Immeuble CCIA-14 eme etage Bureau No 14V
Avenue Jean Paul II-Abidjan Plateau
Email : [email protected]
Invitation to Bid: Procurement of Construction works for the African Development Bank’s country office in Abuja(Nigeria)-Tender Ref.ADB/ITB/CGSP/2015/0067
9) The Bank will reject late bids.